TABLE OF CONTENTS
RG 062:084, Town of Milford
Inventory of Records
Finding aid prepared by Connecticut State Library staff.
Copyright © 2007 by the Connecticut State Library
The town of Milford was settled in 1639 under New Haven and named on November 24, 1640. It united with Connecticut Colony in 1664. The city incorporated on June 15, 1959 and the town and city consolidated in 1959.
Tax and church records for the town of Milford.
Restrictions on Access
These records are stored at an off-site facility and therefore may not be available on a same-day basis.
Restrictions on Use
See the Reproduction and Publications of State Library Collections policy.
Local taxation -- Connecticut -- Milford -- Registers
Property tax -- Connecticut -- Milford -- Registers
Tax assessment -- Connecticut -- Milford -- Registers
Taxation -- Connecticut -- Milford -- Registers
Milford (Conn.) -- Records and correspondence