Preserving the Past, Informing the Future
|Skip Navigation Links|
Shipments of Connecticut state documents are sent to depositories approximately every 2 months. As of May 1, 2009, new Connecticut Documents shipping lists including both paper and electronic documents will be posted on this page, replacing the paper shipping lists you used to receive. Each list will contain OCLC numbers and Connecticut State Library call numbers to facilitate cataloging. We recommend that you add the electronic documents to your cataloged collection since many state documents, including serials, are now published only in that format.
Electronic Connecticut Documents lists
- 2005-2006 Digital Archive Holdings list (in PDF format)
- 2006-2007 Digital Archive Holdings list (in PDF format)
- 3-1-07 to 6-30-07 list (in Excel format)
- 7-1-07 to 9-30-2007 list (in Excel format)
- 10-1-07 to 12-30-2007 list (in Excel format)
- 1-1-08 to 3-30-2008 list (in Excel format)
- 4-1-08 to 6-30-2008 list (in Excel format)
- 7-1-08 to 9-30-2008 list (in Excel format)
- 10-1-08 to 11-20-2008 list (in Excel format)
- 11-20-2008 to 3-15-2009 (in Excel format)
Combined Shipping lists
Tracking a state agency’s documents can be difficult when that agency has changed names or merged with another agency. These histories put you on the trail to print, online and archival sources.