Preserving the Past, Informing the Future
|Skip Navigation Links|
1925, established as State Water Commission by Public Acts chpt.
1957, June 1, per P.A. 364, Water Resources Commission formed by merger of the State Water Commission, State Flood Control and Water Policy Commission and the State Board of Supervision of Dams
1971, merged into the new Dept. of Environmental Protection
Agency Documents and
Reports in the State Library Collections :
Check the State Library catalog, CONSULS, under these author headings for publications by the agency available in the State Library :
Connecticut. State Water Commission.
Connecticut. Water Resources Commission.
Annual Reports are located in :
1925-1946, [CSL Call Number ConnDoc W291]
1947-1971, Digest of Administrative Reports to the Governor [CSL Call Number ConnDoc F 40 d]
State Archives Record Group: RG 079:023
Years of Service
|Frederic C. Walcott||1925-1928|
|Sanford H. Wadhams||February 1926-1931, 1934-1946|
|Richard Martin||1946-April 30, 1952|
|William S. Wise||May 1, 1952-1967|
|John J. Curry||1967-1971|
Prepared by the Government Information and Reference Services Unit, page revised 8/2008.