Preserving the Past, Informing the Future
|Skip Navigation Links|
1913, Oct. 1, Board of Compensation Commissioners established per sec. 18 of Chpt. 138 of Public Acts of 1913.
1941, Jan. 1, Workmen’s Compensation Act became effective. Board of Compensation Commissioners became Workmen’s Compensation Commission.
1980, name change to Workers' Compensation Commission per P.A. 79-376.
Agency Documents and
Records in the State Library Collections :
Check the State Library catalog, CONSULS, under these author headings for publications by the agency available in the State Library :
Connecticut. Board of Compensation Commissioners.
Connecticut. Workmens Compensation Commission.
Connecticut. Workers Compensation Commission.
Annual Reports are located in :
1913-1946, [CSL Call Number ConnDoc W892r]
1947-, Digest of Administrative Reports to the Governor. [CSL Call Number ConnDoc F40 d] and 2002 , the online version
State Archives Record Group : RG 174
Years of Service
|Member (no head designated)|
|George B. Chandler||1914|
|Dr. J.J. Donohue||1914|
|Talcott H. Russell||1914|
|Edward T. Buckingham||1914|
|Fred M. Williams||1914|
|Leo J. Noonan||1934-1941|
|James J. Donohue, M.D.||1934-1941|
|Edward T. Buckingham||1934-1942|
|James M. Lynch||1934-1940|
|Joseph E. Talbot||1941|
|Fred M. Williams||1915-Feb. 1934|
|Leo J. Noonan||1942-1969|
|William C. Fox||1969-1976|
|John A. Arcudi||1976-1991|
|Jesse M. Frankl||1991-1999|
|John A. Mastropietro||1999-Present|
Prepared by the Government Information and Reference Services Unit, page revised 8/2008.