Preserving the Past, Informing the Future
|Skip Navigation Links|
Agency Web page
Statutory Authority :
CGS sec. 20-289.
1933, Connecticut Architectural Examining
Board established per Cum. Suppl., s. 822b.
1965, name changed to Connecticut Architectural Registration Board per Public Act 608.
1977, Architectural Registration Board placed within the Dept. of Consumer Protection, per Public Act 77-614.
1982, name changed to Architectural Licensing Board, per P.A. 82-419.
Agency Documents and
Records in the State Library Collections :
Check the State Library catalog, CONSULS, under these author headings for publications by the agency available in the State Library :
Connecticut. Architectural Examining Board.
Connecticut. Architectural Licensing Board.
Connecticut. Architectural Registration Board.
Annual Reports are located in :
1933-1978, [CSL Call Number Ar25 r]
Digest of Administrative Reports to the Governor [CSL Call Number ConnDoc F40 d]
Minutes available for December 1963-December 1964 : [CSL Call Number Ar25m]
State Archives Record Group :
|Name||Years of Service|
|Everett V. Meeks||1933-1952|
|Harold H. Davis||1953-1963|
|J. Gerald Phelan||1964-1966|
|Maurice H. Golden||1967-1968|
|Howard J. Sullivan||1969-1970|
|Carl R. Blanchard, Jr.||1971-1977|
|Robert J. Von Dohlen||1978|
|Allan J. Dehar (Acting)||1995-1996|
|Norman S. Baier, Jr.||1998-2001|
|S. Edward Jeter||2002-Present|
Prepared by the Government Information and Reference Services Unit, page revised 10/2008.