Find magazines, journals and newspapers that provide articles in iCONN resources.
The E-Journal Finder tells you whether iCONN has a magazine, journal or newspaper in full text. It answers questions like:
- Does iCONN have articles from Consumer Reports?
- Can I get a Scientific American article from 1979?
- What years of the Christian Science Monitor are in iCONN?
There are two E-Journal Finders because iCONN provides different resources for different audiences. Please choose one of the following:
All Connecticut Users
- At-home users: you will be prompted to enter a CT library card number when you choose a title.
- In-library users: you should not need to enter a CT library card number.
Librarians: if prompted in the library, please see the E-Journal
College Students/Faculty/Staff (Only)
Note: This version of E-Journal Finder also includes journals licensed exclusively for college users.
- Off-campus users: you may be prompted to enter a college library card number when you choose a title. Connect via your college's proxy server, if available.
- In-library users: you should not need to enter a college library card number.
Librarians: if you get login screens, update your IP numbers with each database vendor's technical support. For more information, go to Help
|Like this service?
Please let us know!